Thursday, October 09, 2008

To tap or not to tap? Silly Question...
My friend Karen Allred recently told us about a tap class she was starting to take. Paula, LouAnn and I immediately jumped on the bandwagon and a couple of weeks later, Caitlin joined us. We have so much fun! Shuffle ball change toe heel turn! Thanks, Karen, for introducing us to this fun class! (She was out of town on a cruise the day this picture was taken.) Here Paula, me and LouAnn get ready for hoofin' it.
Caitlin and I have a ball practicing during her lunch hour during the week, catching her up since she joined class a couple of weeks later than the rest of us. Look out next family talent show!




4 comments:

Dinee said...

That sounds like so much fun! I want to come to the next talent show to see how great you are!

Lynae said...

Just what you guys need...more talents! That is awesome, I'm a little jealous.

Bianca said...

that looks like way too much fun!!

Dinee said...

Thanks for the advice on how to feed Libby. We'll get some of those crackers and things this week. I should have known to ask you-you're the nutrition guru. You're awesome!